JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

10:22

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS


Hey Sweetums!!!
Happy New Year. 
Trust the first quarter was as blissful and enjoyable as you hoped?
Remember how last year was for restaurants visits for me? I think it has spilled into this year as well. 

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS
The other day, my friend and I went to Wakame at the Marriott Hotel, Lagos. 
The ambience, the food, the chef's friendliness and the service of the host that attended to us was topnotch. 
We sat close to the kitchen so we watched our food been made while the chef chatted with us whenever he walked by our seats. 
The portioning of the food was large enough to satisfy us and even pack home. 
I enjoyed my time there and I would encourage you to visit whenever you are looking for a place that is classy, serene and affordable for a memorable date night, girls' time out and family dinner. 

You know how I am nice *inserts wink* so enjoy the pictures and video!


JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS



JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS

JIB CRAFTS - WAKAME, LAGOS



 I enjoyed my time at Wakame and my friend agrees that it is an experience we should have again.


Have you ever been at the restaurant?

Was your experience pleasant?

Kindly share your thoughts below.

Thank you!



CREDITS:

All pictures and videos were taken by me. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awwwnn😍😊. Thank you for this review. I love the pictures😍.

    Now, I have a new place to suggest for our girls' dinner date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaayyyy!!! I am sure you and your girls will enjoy your time there. Kindly let me know how it goes.
      Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  2. *takes notes of this place because I must eat well in this life*

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *