JIB Hearts: JUNE - New Beginning, Memories and Fun!

18:27


JIB HEARTS

Hey sweetums!

JIB HEARTS

How are y ’all doing? *inserts my best Wendy Williams’ imitation*

Having been gone for a while, I come bearing gifts aka updates about all that I have been up to.

The month of June was quite an eventful one for me – turned a year older, started the Church Girls’ merch line and went on a mini vacation to Abuja.

For this birthday, I had only one request which was the gift of words describing the impact I had on the lives of my friends and family. Did I get my wish?


JIB HEARTS
All black outfit, tan shoes, bronzed face

YES! I was deeply humbled and overjoyed by the efforts that my friends, coordinated my sister, put in to make me feel really special on my birthday. Unlike previous years, the words of love and well wishes met me in a place in life where I had finally come around to realizing that I am a big deal. I received the words with an assurance that I was worthy to be celebrated and my friends love me just as I am.


JIB HEARTS
Styled this timeless look MYSELF! 😍

My birthday was truly beautiful as I received gifts as well as hosted a couple of my friends to a time of worship and a feast. We had fun and laughed in gratitude for what God had done in my life, for the seasons ahead and for life in general.


Dashiki by @smkyarts


Sometime between 2016/2017, God had laid words in my heart that would birth a t-shirt line. I wrote the words down but did nothing about it until April this year when I found a designer and we began to work on the project. I was astounded by the show of support and how well the designs were received. That period of planning, collation and execution of the TCG Merch taught me so much about my capabilities, my relationship with God and how much community I have been blessed with over the years.

 



JIB HEARTS 

JIB HEARTS


JIB HEARTS

JIB HEARTS

JIB HEARTS

JIB HEARTS

JIB HEARTS

Finally, I took a week long vacation to Abuja on the last week of the month of June. It was interesting and relaxing time of visiting friends, restaurants and fun places. I enjoyed how beautifully designed the city is; the wide roads, the different ‘zones’ of the city and how the pace is way slower than what I was accustomed with in Lagos. I visited this seafood restaurant and enjoyed a meal that was so remarkable I remember it till now. Enjoy some of the pictures that I hope gives a glimpse of how much fun I had in Abuja.



JIB HEARTS

JIB HEARTS
Magic Land Amusement Park 

JIB HEARTS
Magic Land Amusement Park

JIB HEARTS
Argungun Restaurant, Jabi Lake

JIB HEARTS
Jabi Lake Mall

JIB HEARTS
Out and about

JIB HEARTS
After a good meal at Argungun

JIB HEARTS
Can you hear my belch? 😂😂😂

JIB HEARTS
Guess what? 🤷🏽‍♀️

JIB HEARTS
Blue “something” drink with complimentary potato chips

JIB HEARTS
Magic Land

JIB HEARTS
Table setting at Argungun Restaurant 

JIB HEARTS
You guessed it! GELATO!

JIB HEARTS
Main course 

JIB HEARTS



JIB HEARTS
Movie day

JIB HEARTS
Jabi Lakeside

JIB HEARTS

JIB HEARTS
Jabi Lakeside 

CREDITS

Birthday Shoot: 1Filmmaker

MERCH Line: The Church Girls

Abuja Spots

- Argungu Restaurant 

- Jabi Lake Mall

- Magic Land

- Bruno’s Gelato 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *