DailyPills: You Deserve It by J.J. Hairston and Youthful Praise

08:27

Anchor Song: You Deserve It
Artist: J. J. Hairston & Youthful Praise
URL: http://tinyurl.com/gqua7mo

I came in touch with two sides of life at quite an early age, and the loss of my dad was what created these two sections in my experience.

From my birth till when I was in Pry 6, I knew what it meant to be raised in a financially stable family, where both parents made a good living. I never had think about where the next meal would come from, or how I'd pay the next fee from school. I was never worried about bringing the entire list of books for all subjects home for them to buy, I just knew Mum won't buy everything because she believes some as not so important.

However, I knew the flip side of all these shortly because my dad's protracted battle with illness for over a year, most of which was spent in the hospital drained finances. So when he died, we were not in debt, but we were running on reserve. The fact that both of sisters just got into institutions, both of my brothers were about rounding off secondary school, and I was about rounding of primary school made the economic drop even more steep - demand was way more than supply.

I'm telling you this so that you can understand what it means both to have and not to have a father from my point of view, because I'm learning to relate with God as my father from the lessons learnt from these experiences.

Psalms 100:3 - Realize that the Lord alone is God. He made us, and we are his. We are his people and the sheep in his care[GW].

I knew what it meant to be cared for by my earthly dad, and now that I have God who owns the earth as my father, how can I expect anything less? I know how much my dad cared for me, and now that I'm dealing with God, I know that He can do much more.

Therefore, give yourself a chance to dream like your dad owns the world, you deserve it because Jesus paid the price for YOU. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *