DailyPills: You Know Where To Find Me by Matthew West

07:34

Anchor Song: You Know Where To Find Me
Artist: Matthew West
URL: http://tinyurl.com/jb5b5lv

The fact that you can copy what others are doing doesn't mean you'd get their result, especially in the things of God.

When I started getting serious in my relationship with God, I observed that during prayer meetings, I'd often see people open their Bibles after praying for a while. Some would even share with everyone the verse God has just ministered to them and then we'd pray it together. I used to wonder how God used to give them these verses, did they hear a voice or something, and why is God not giving me? Then, I decided to starting opening my Bible to whatever verse my hand finds during prayer too and when I do, I often don't find any magical Scripture.

Proverbs 8:17 says - I love those who love me. Those eagerly looking for me will find me[GW].

You see, even though I wasn't really getting the desired result I wanted while copying other people's actions, I never stopped reading my Bible whenever I had a chance to. Today, I still don't hear a voice whispering Bible verses into my ears, but I often have instances during prayer, where a Bible verse(s) I once came across just jumps into my thoughts from nowhere and it simply makes sense in line with what I'm praying about. Even when I don't know where the verse is in the Bible, "Google" has never fallen my hand.

I'm not saying it's impossible to hear a voice, neither am I saying my method is more legitimate, I'm only trying to show that when you seek God, He finds you in a way you'd understand. God is not hiding from you, He wants you to see, know and understand what He wants from you at every point in time. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *