JIB CRAFTS: LESACH STYLES

10:21

JIB CRAFTS: LESACH STYLES

I feel that one of the most amazing attributes of the human nature is how we are able to rise up again after
we've been let down. It's difficult for some, it takes longer for others; but survival against odds is one key strength of an entrepreneur.
That's why on JIB Crafts today, we have the CEO of LESACH, a streetwear clothing line who survived loss and lost a partnership too..

Enjoy!

INTRODUCTION?
I'm Lesley Abegunde, an esoteric lover of fashion and style. I started my business late last year and so far its been worth it. My business is all about street-wear like T-shirts, hoodies, tank-tops, shirt dresses, backpacks and face caps. And also we have a personal styling platform. It is mixed with African prints, denim and leather.... That sums it all up!

JIB CRAFTS: LESACH STYLES

HOW IT ALL BEGAN?
Before 'Lesach', I was in partnership with two friends and we started this LMB couture. But along the line, it didnt work out. And I've always had that passion to illustrate designs and so I decided to give it a try and there we have it, 'LESACH'. Mostly, I do per order because there was one time I incurred a loss. I made different designs down, thinking people were going to come and buy them just like that. Turned out people preferred just two more than the other designs and was asked to make more of those two designs. So the others, had to wear them myself. 

THE HUSTLE?
So far, the hustle hasn't been all rough and all smooth as well, but we thank God. Where there is passion, failure doesn't stand a chance. 
JIB CRAFTS: LESACH STYLES

BALANCING WORK AND OTHER THINGS?
I balance work with personal life very well because I'm still a spinster and single too *lol*. So the only thing going for me is work and church, basically. There aren't actually any huge challenges. There are minor ones and what is growth without challenges? The challenges are there to make us stronger and sensible. 

MOTIVATION / INSPIRATION?
I would say my passion inspired me and fashion basically. People need esoteric works, people need art, style, fashion. It's all inevitable. So when people yearn for it, and I know what I can give, who am I to stay down when vogue just wants your day lit? Just saying! But that doesn't mean there aren't days you just want to burn your sketch book and just drink wine and cry. 
Trust me, there are bad days. But you have to remember what keeps you going and where you want to be at that moment. 
JIB CRAFTS: LESACH STYLES

TRAINEES / APPRENTICES?
I am not taking trainees or apprentices at the moment. But very soon, I will need content writers for the blog. 

JIB CRAFTS: LESACH STYLES


ADVICE TO ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS?
My advice to aspiring entrepreneurs,  'Do what you love, love what you do'  and also never ever ever give up! When those days come, kick back, drink wine or milk * lol*, listen to Asa and start back, because there is always that bright light at the end of the tunnel. 

The point of featuring this entrepreneurs is so that we support these designers and encourage them to keep pushing for more in their business or venture. Be sure to get some of LESACH's items via the contact details below:

CONTACT DETAILS:
BBM Pin: D1BDCFBA

Please leave comments below on what you would love to see featured on here, you could suggest entrepreneurs who are willing to have their businesses featured on here for free! 
For more details, please send an email to joyijehon@gmail.com or DM on Instagram @joyijehonblog. I look forward to hear from you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *