DailyPills: Wait On The Lord by Donnie McClurkin

07:55

Anchor Song: Wait On The Lord
Artist: Donnie McClurkin
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hxrgfgx

If I tell you that Mr President has asked me to inform you that he would be giving you a million by the end of the month, or you get a call from Mr President telling you he'd be giving you a million by the end of the month. Which of these, will give you a greater assurance of getting the money? I believe it would be a call directly from Mr President.

Hence, as much as it is my prayer that every one of these pills be a blessing to you, please know that God still wants to reach you without a middle man. Even when you attend a service and the message was so wonderful it burns within your heart, God still desires a one on one with you.

Hebrews 8:10 says - This is the agreement I will make with the people of Israel at that time, says the Lord. I will put my teachings in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people[NCV].

Therefore, I'd suggest that for every Pill that blesses your heart,  and for every message that touches your Spirit, please look into the Bible and read story/text by yourself again, I strongly believe God will tell you something special. No assurance can compare to the one you'd have when you hear God directly. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *