DailyPills: He Paid It All by Joyous Celebration

09:55

Anchor Song: He Paid It All
Artist: Joyous Celebration
URL: http://tinyurl.com/ju5k7fr

Assuming you owe someone a fairly huge amount of money, and after several unfruitful attempts to recover the money, the person finally decides to let go, how to you think you'd feel each time you see the person? Will you ever feel free again to ask the person for any help?

I don't know about you but I can tell you how I'd feel, because I know how I feel each time I owe any of the neighborhood shops around my house. For anyone I owe, I don't pass in front of that shop till I settle what i owe, I'd take another route even if it's a longer one. So if I won't even walk past the shop, then you can be sure I won't ever go back to ask for anything else.

This analogy above is what helped understand the difference between forgiveness and justification, and why it's so important to note that Jesus went to the cross to get you justified.
Forgiveness is when you owe something but since you can't pay back, your obligation to pay was cancelled. Justification however, is when one owes, and finds a way to satisfy all your payment obligations, paying it all in full. In our case, our sin was the debt that we couldn't settle, but Jesus came and paid the bill in full. So Romans 5:19 says - Clearly, through one person’s disobedience humanity became sinful, and through one person’s obedience humanity will receive God’s approval[GW].

Therefore, know that Jesus paid for your sins so that you can stand before God without a guilty conscience, and God can look at you and be delighted just like He feels when He looks at Christ. This is what you stand to gain if you are yet to become a Child of God, and this is what you've been missing if you're already one but don't know what Christ did for you. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *