DailyPills: Fearless by Building 429

07:51

Anchor Song: Fearless
Artist: Building 429
URL: http://tinyurl.com/j8a522d

What if Steve Jobs never started Apple? What if Bill Gates never started Microsoft? What if Abraham never left when called him out to a nation unknown to him? What if YOU never follow dream?

One of the statements that still keeps resonating in my mind from all I heard at "The Platform" was made by Bolanle Austin-Peters when she said, "to all the Mark Zuckerbergs who fear has held back from starting their companies".

For me, it's not necessarily about starting a business, it's more about giving your heart the liberty to do whatever it really wants to do, to wake up on a daily basis knowing you are the lead actor in your own dream life.

I believe that at different points of human existence, there are new things that God wants to release into the world, so if you refuse to follow through after He suggests it to you, He looks for someone else. So if Steve Jobs and Bill Gates had not started those companies, someone else would have done it.

Psalms 37:4 - Take great joy in the Eternal! His gifts are coming, and they are all your heart desires![VOICE] But I hope you won't let fear stop you from receiving these gift?

Someone might ask, what about all those that've followed their dreams and never arrived anywhere? I dunno, but I know there are too many people who have followed theirs and arrived at a great place that I'm certain its possible. Also, I'm equally certain that if you'd let God lead you, you'd never miss your way. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *