DailyPills: I Need A Builder by Caedmon's Call

08:03

Anchor Song: I Need A Builder 
Artist: Caedmon's Call 
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hspypdm 
Can I quickly remind you that, YOU are the church, and not the building you guys occupy. Therefore, 
in view of the above statement, can you quickly review this popular verse, Matthew 15:18b - I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it[ESV]. 
So think about it, what do you think a building that God builds would look like? I'm sure you have heard about the descriptions of heaven, I'm sure you heard about the kind of construction materials He paved the streets with. So if the same God is building you, His church, don't you think you can anticipate a "wow" kind of building? 
I just want to remind you that today is a good day to get built by God. Yes, you get built up by Him on a daily basis via different ways, but today is the day set aside to gather in a church service, so please don't take it lightly. I don't know what stage your building is, but I'm sure you ain't done yet, because we are never done. Like in the natural, the styles of building are not static, they keep evolving. So a building that was cutting edge 20yrs ago seems like nothing today. Likewise, God keeps upgrading you because you are His personal building, and He work cannot be seen to be outdated. Therefore, get involved, put your mind to it, God is waiting to continue His Good work in you today in service. 
God Bless You. 
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob

#Thre3CourseMusic 
#DailyPills 
#SimpleTruth 
#GoodMusic 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *