DailyPills: Our Love Will Last by John P. Kee

06:25

Anchor Song: Our Love Will Last 
Artist: John P Kee 
URL: http://tinyurl.com/jyrglrk 
Hello Bae, yeah - I know it's been too long I did this. Besides spending time together, you know how
much I love writing to you. You can call it old school love, I don't mind, because  majority of those who practiced that old school love stood the test of time, they lasted,  and as we move closer to sealing this our deal of love before God, I want that. So, I don't mind mixing both the old and the new school of love so we can get the best of both world in our marriage. 
Talking about marriage, been doing some thinking, it's common knowledge that divorce rate is one the rise and then all these talk about domestic violence and all, I just can't help but wonder how it got to that point. I'm sure none of those ladies got wooed with punches or fights, they must have had butterflies too, they must have held hands at the movies and whispered sweet words to each other, so what happened? Wisdom is profitable to direct says the Bible, and that's all I'm seeking. My desire is for this love to continue to grow stronger, even after marriage. 
So, in answer to my thoughts, a verse was dropped into my heart - Matthew 9:17 - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved[KJV]. Sweetheart, I know I've told you how beautifully amazing you are, and I mean every word when I say it, but I must also say this, if we must grow in this love with time, then WE need to change - upgrade. Hanging out for a few hours every week is completely different from living together,  and when that combines with growing responsibilities and age, human nature might be altered. I don't know what lies ahead, but I know marriage is a new wine, and as awesome as we think our current bottles are, they might not be the best to hold this wine, keeping it safe and fresh. So, as we go along, I hope you are working on a new bottle, 'cos I'm already working with God on mine, and let me just let you in on this secret, mine is a designer - custom made bottle *winks*. 
I love you dear. 
God Bless You! 
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob

#Thre3CourseMusic 
#DailyPills 
#SimpleTruth 
#GoodMusic 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *