DailyPills: The Curse Is Broken by James Fortune

07:29

Anchor Song: The Curse Is Broken 
Artist: James Fortune 
I'm certain you are familiar with the statement, "Jesus, son of David", I've definitely heard it more times than I can count, but someone mentioned it again and it popped in my mind, wait a minute, of all the Characters in the Bible, how come David is the man that gets universally associated with our Lord Jesus? 
I don't want to bore you with all the shortcomings David had, but isn't it surprising that God still chose to associate Jesus with David? Dear friend, as imperfect as you may be, God still considers you VERY useful, because if perfection was the condition, David wouldn't even come close. 
Isaiah 55:3 says - Open your ears, and come to me! Listen so that you may live! I will make an everlasting promise to you- the blessings I promised to David[God's Word]. Therefore, God is promising you and I that the negative consequences of our past no longer determines our future, if only we will come to Him. A past mistake can no longer place a limit on you because the same promise God made to David, He is making to you. Everything in the past that has a negative effect on your future is a curse, and like the song above says, every curse has been broken in Jesus. 
God Bless You! 
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob

#Thre3CourseMusic
#DailyPills 
#SimpleTruth 
#GoodMusic 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *