DailyPills: We Are Alive by Everfound

08:25

Anchor Song: We Are Alive
Artist: Ever found
URL: http://tinyurl.com/j9zpygl
What if I tell you that I didn't become a Christian because Jesus died for me, I hope you won't crucify me for it? I believe you know that Jesus is probably not the first Person to die for someone. Romeo died for Juliet, didn't he? And I believe there are several other people that have made similar sacrifices. However, drew me in Christianity, and made me sold out to Jesus was when I started to understand the importance of His rising on the third day. Several people have died, but none rose except Jesus. He didn't rise because He wanted to make the story of His life more dramatic, He did because that was the only way to complete the equation that would make you and I just like Himself. Are you dead, or does any part of your life seem/feel dead? You can rise! Romans 8:11 says - It stands to reason, doesn't it, that if the alive-and-present God who raised Jesus from the dead moves into your life, he'll do the same thing in you that he did in Jesus, bringing you
alive to himself? When God lives and breathes in you (and he does, as surely as he did in Jesus), you are delivered from that dead life. With his Spirit living in you, your body will be as alive as Christ's![MSG] Therefore, when you think of Easter, think of the day that Jesus sealed the deal the always puts above every situation, the day Jesus made sure you can go through life victoriously just like He did, the day He made sure that no matter what you are buried under, you will spring forth like a seed in ways no one can ever imagine. Happy Easter!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills#SimpleTruth #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *