DailyPills: My Life (Nice Aim) by Sho Baraka

07:01

Anchor Song: My Life (Nice Aim)
Artist: Sho Baraka
URL: http://tinyurl.com/z7ffmze
If you were to publicly tell your story, do you think you can tell it as it is and not be ashamed? Do you think you can tell everything? One of the things I used to like doing when I’m starting to get close to a new friend is to listen out for things they don’t talk about, areas they are quick to change the convo, and the kind of topics that keeps them quiet. For me, I believe you can learn just as much from listening for what a person doesn’t say as you would learn from listening to what they say.
Everyone has a story, you do and I do. The natural tendency is for us to try to hide the sections of this story that we are not so proud, but I would like to beg you this morning, as much as you would like to hide it, please don’t hide it from God. I know it sounds absurd to say someone is trying to hide something from God, but what would call what Adam and Eve did after they ate the fruit?
You see, when you have areas where you are still hurting, things you still wish never happened, memories that awaken guilt and regrets, but you live your Christian life pretending like those things are not there, then you are doing something similar to what Adam and Eve did. Jesus said in Luke 4:18-19 - "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me; he has appointed me to preach Good News to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted and to announce that captives shall be released and the blind shall see, that the downtrodden shall be freed from their oppressors, and that God is ready to give blessings to all who come to him."[TLB]. One of the things my teacher has taught me is how to embrace the crisis points in my life, presenting it to God as a living sacrifice. We shouldn’t have a God, a father that heals hurts and then serve Him with our hurts pretending like they are not there. It’s okay to open up to God. God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#Thre3CourseMusic #DailyPills #SimpleTruth #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *