DailyPills: Intentional by Travis Greene

07:13

Anchor Song: Intentional
Artist: Travis Greene
URL: http://tinyurl.com/z72w4gu
Wait a minute, out of all the people that would be in service today, what makes you think God would focus His attention on you? Is it just me or do you have questions like this popping up in your mind too? Most especially when it’s a large church/gathering, do you ever feel like you need to do something special or say something special before God would take note of you in the crowd and then  decide if He wants to bless you or not? If any of these things has ever crossed your mind, then this song is for you. 
I remember the day a fellow music freak buzzed me to asked if I had listened to the song, I could feel her excitement, it was obvious the song meant something to her. The song had been on my phone for some time before that day she asked, but I had not listened to it and the moment I did, “Intentional” became one of those songs I can’t seem to get enough of. 
You see, one thing I’d like to remind you of this morning is the fact that even of there are a million people in a single service, God shows up in that service with intent. No matter how crowded it is, God can still identify you and He knows every detail about your heart desire. Luke 12:7 says - And he pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail — even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries[MSG]. 
Therefore, don’t just go into service thinking God would just accidentally reason your side. Go, knowing that He has intentionally come to seek for you, to meet with you, and to dwell in you. when it comes to my matter, God is always intentional, what about you? 
God Bless You! 
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#Thre3CourseMusic #DailyPills #SimpleTruth #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *