DailyPills: Changed by Myron Butler

07:31

Anchor Song: Changed
Artist: Myron Butler
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hmvq6lz
Yes! If you have a Bae or any special someone that loves flowers, I have found a cool way to impress them. Have you considered giving that person a flower that’s his/her favorite colour? I think they will blush too. I’m sure some are wondering, what if that person’s favorite color is a weird one, especially all these colors the ladies have come up with, how do you get such flowers right? Not to worry, that’s no problem.
Can you remember that biology experiment in which flowers are dipped in ink solution? That experiment is actually true you know. So just in case you only read it in a textbook book back in secondary school, here is a chance to make up for it, there might be no marks involved, but I’m sure making Bae blush would make you feel just as good.
I’m reminding you of this experiment because of a statement my teacher made, he said “Christianity is not a struggle, it is the removal of one life and the infilling of another”, and I think this experiment describes it. Just as a white flower effortlessly changes color to the color of the ink solution it is deep into, so also do we effortless become Christ-like on the outside if we reborn on the inside. John 15:4 says - Remain in me, and I will remain in you. A branch cannot produce fruit alone but must remain in the vine. In the same way, you cannot produce fruit alone but must remain in me[NCV]. Instead of trying to look or act like a Christian, why not just dip yourself in the ink, and allow God’s nature flow out of your naturally. God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#Thre3CourseMusic #DailyPills #SimpleTruth #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *