Be Fruitful by Vashawn Mitchell

07:20

Anchor Song: Be Fruitful
Artist: Vashawn Mitchell
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hfvw4qo
Then Jesus said, "I am the true vine, and my Father takes care of the vineyard. He removes every one of my branches that doesn't produce fruit. He also prunes every branch that does produce fruit to make it produce more fruit – John 15:1-2. There something about these two verses that I find striking though, why should God be cutting off branches for not having fruits when they are not diseased? I thought God was more concerned with me becoming a branch in Christ and that’s all.
As I gave more thought to the first few verses of that chapter, one of those things that also occurred to me was the fact that tree do not necessarily benefit directly from the fruits they produce. A tree does not feed on it’s own fruits, it is meant for others to feed on. So, it appears God’s basis for cutting off branches is how beneficial these branches are to others based on the resources they have received from Jesus, who is the vine.
Therefore, I’m glad you belong to Jesus, I’m equally excited that you have the Spirit of God living within you, but can just ask you this “who e help???” Just before you starting of material things, let me quickly remind you of what the Bible refers to as the fruit of the Spirit - Affection for others, exuberance about life, serenity, willingness to stick with things, a sense of compassion in the heart, a conviction that a basic holiness permeates things and people, loyal commitments, not needing to force our way in life, able to marshal and direct our energies wisely[MSG]. If you have God’s Spirit, then these things are already within you, but how much of these fruits are other benefitting from? God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#Thre3CourseMusic #DailyPills #SimpleTruth #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *