JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

05:41

JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

Hey everyone!!! 

Hope you had a FAB week? I did too.. *grins* 

Thanks for asking *inserts kisses*

So this week we won't be having the JIB FAB FRIDAY *sad face*, that's why I decided to share the amazing story of this beautiful lady up here. 

Here is the love story of #OSquared2016!!!!

How we met?
I got a message from Niyi saying "I want you to meet my brother, please.... you are a good person and he is a great guy". My last relationship had failed due to some irreconcilable differences and I thought building a wall around me was just the best option. I got several calls and messages from Niyi's brother begging for just one date(blush).

JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

After much persistence, I met Dayo and we started out as friends. Dayo is such a great guy who gave every reason to fall in love with him. He is the most caring and loving person. He stood by me in my difficult times and always took the fall for me.

JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

Challenges?
The most challenging part of our relationship was being able to understand and accept our differences.
JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

Advice to other couples?
The one advise that helped in building our relationship men are like babies and such must be handled with care, patience and love. My advice to other couples is to take your time to understand each other and build your relationship on a Godly foundation.

JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

Most Memorable Part of the Wedding?
When he professed his love and called me his smallie. lol

JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

JIB Hearts: #OSquared 2016

JIB wishes this couple a blissful life and God's grace with them as they go on.

If you'd love to share your love story with us, send a mail to joyijehon@gmail.com or leave a comment below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *