DailyPills: Live Pure by Jonathan Nelson

07:44

Anchor Song: Live Pure
Artist: Jonathan Nelson
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hn8t8cm

I think I now know why sex appears to be the most difficult temptation for young people these day, but before I go on, let me share an experience with you. A few days ago, two married older friends of mine, ladies, decided to advise me about sex based on the discussion were having before I went to join them.

Lady A said, young man, as much as possible, wait for your wedding night, it's the most wonderful thing ever. Lady B interrupted, no, you should be telling that to the lady, not the guy. She continued, two of them should not be inexperienced abeg, that experience would be too "clumsy", the guy should have some experience. Lady A replied, I think it's better they learn and grow together. You can imagine how awkward I was feeling by now, but then I could't help but wonder, if the guys should get experience but the lady should wait till she says "I do", so who would the guy practice with, another guy's girlfriend?

Do you want to know why sexual temptations seems to be so hard to shake off? Media! In my opinion, sexual temptations appears so difficult because the media has trained us over time to respond in a certain way love and the emotions around it, they have confined love to sex and it's expressions and they did this with beautiful stories and images that are hard to forget. Hence, when we attempt to find expression for the love within, like Sherlock Holmes, the scenes that play in our head before we make any move are scenes planted by the media.

My aim is not to judge or condemn anyone, I just want to remind you of what God has empowered and requires of you. Ephesians 5:3-4 - But sexual immorality and all [moral] impurity [indecent, offensive behavior] or greed must not even be hinted at among you, as is proper among saints [for as believers our way of life, whether in public or in private, reflects the validity of our faith]. Let there be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse [obscene or vulgar] joking, because such things are not appropriate [for believers]; but instead speak of your thankfulness [to God][AMP].

I know what is said about sex in the world we live in, but who's report will you believe? God Bless You!

[Like DailyPills on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DailyPillsDevotional ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *