DailyPills: Your Love Wins by Marvin Sapp

07:10

Anchor Song: Your Love Wins
Artist: Marvin Sapp
URL: http://tinyurl.com/zoxaf5j

Dear Child,
I'm writing this to you because I want you know I'm not joking when I say that I love you very dearly. In human understanding, I'd say my love for you is 100% in purity and concentration. You are the epitome of my love, and this means that each time I look at you through the lens of my dear Son Jesus, all of the love I have in me converges at one point, YOU.

When I say "Love is very patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud, never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand its own way. It is not irritable or touchy. It does not hold grudges and will hardly even notice when others do it wrong. It is never glad about injustice, but rejoices whenever truth wins out. If you love someone, you will be loyal to him no matter what the cost. You will always believe in him, always expect the best of him, and always stand your ground in defending him", you think I'm setting an impossible standard of love for you, but you forget that I'm only showing you the standard I set for myself when loving you.

So, each time you worry about anything or doubt my love, I say to myself, if you only know how much I love. You see, the fact that worries sometimes creep into your heart is not the problem, the problem is the fact that you often forget to do one thing "Let him have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you - 1 Peter 5:7[TLB]".

I said you should let me have all your worries, but you often hold on to the small ones waiting till they become big before you hand them over. If only you will learn to let me have the small worries, maybe it will be easier for you to also cast the big ones on Me. I love you my child, and I'd like you to know that everything else will cease to exist before my love for you will fail.
With Love, from your heavenly father.

[Like DailyPills on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DailyPillsDevotional ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *