DailyPills: Free by Darwin Hobbs

07:06

Anchor Song: Free
Artist: Darwin Hobbs
URL: http://tinyurl.com/h3p35gz

Hey! How would you like make some extra cash at a fast pace. I'm talking about investing as small as 5,000 to make 20,000 in just 48hrs, and the best part is that multiple investments are allowed. I know what you are thinking, "this is too good to be true", right? But what if I show you the bank statements for my own investments, would you believe me?

I remember when schemes like MMM got popular, most people knew the offers were too good to be true, but they went along with it hoping the scheme would last forever by some form of magic. Well, I'm sorry if I already struck your investment cords, but the investment I mentioned above is not real, at least I don't know of anything like that. However, what I really wanted you to see is what it means when we say something is "too good to be true".

When we talk about the Gospel, I'd like you to know that it's not just good news, but it actually means news that is too good to be true. Assuming the investment scheme I mentioned above somehow turned out to be true, I'm sure you'd have found a way to invest in it even if it's with your last cash. Likewise, Jesus came to offer you a life that if you actually understand it, you'd do all you can to jump in.

2 Corinthians 5:21 - He orchestrated this: the Anointed One, who had never experienced sin, became sin for us so that in Him we might embody the very righteousness of God[VOICE].

You see, instead of letting you spend your whole life trying to please God only to still fail, God asked Jesus to pay for all of your sins, give you all of His righteousness, give you the power to live like Jesus would here on earth, and a hope that when it's all said and done, you can expect a red carpet welcome into heaven, doesn't that sound too good to be true?

Please note, that nobody would miss heaven because of sin, for those who do, it would be because they didn't accept this free gift that Jesus is offering. God Bless You!

[Like DailyPills on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DailyPillsDevotional ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *