DailyPills: I See A Victory by Kim Burrell

06:58

Anchor Song: I See A Victory
Artist: Kim Burrell
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hdpt43s

For 2017, one of the most important things you and I must do is to configure our eyes for the victory ahead. Please, take note that I said "victory" and nothing else, because when you have God as your companion on any battle, you have no other choice but to win.

Jeremiah 29:11 says -  I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for[MSG]. This means God works to bring our hopes alive, but what happens when your hope is not clearly set on victory? What if you have more fears about what lies ahead and that fear seems to be choking the possibility of you winning?

Fear is a natural response to something you are not familiar with. Remember the first time you tried riding a bike or driving a car, I believe you were afraid, but now you can almost do those things with you eyes closed. In the same way, what you and I must do is to replace every of our fears with adequate knowledge, knowledge of God's word/promises.

I want to believe there's at least one verse of the Bible that gives you hope, that verse that gives you a glimpse of possibility that that dream of your is achievable. Hold on to that verse and never let it go. Memorize it, recite it, picture it until you become it.

Remember, the worlds were framed by the word of God. So if God's word is powerful enough to frame the universe, I believe the same word is powerful enough to frame the victory God has shown you. God Bless You!

[Like DailyPills on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DailyPillsDevotional ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *