DailyPills: Lead Me by KJ Scriven

07:49

Anchor Song: Lead Me
Artist: KJ Scriven
URL: http://tinyurl.com/zmqe5hl

I believe you are familiar with the name "SAMSUNG", if you don't already own one of their phones, I'm sure you have plans to own one like I do. But, do you know that for every Samsung device you buy, you are indirectly contributing to the GDP of south Korea. Can you believe that the Samsung group, a network of about 80 subsidiaries with Samsung electronics as the largest company in the country, is responsible for close to 20% of south Korea's economy?

Please forgive me if you think the information above is irrelevant to you, but I just need you to see what your brain can add to the economy of your country. As I read about Samaung's contribution to her country's economy, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if my dear country Nigeria had just two companies like that.

Many believe that poor infrastructure and educational development would limit individuals from most African countries but building companies like Samsung. While this can't be argued, are you as a child of God going to agree that greater is the limitations on the outside than the God that lives within you?

Isaiah 42:16 says - I will lead the blind on unfamiliar roads. I will lead them on unfamiliar paths. I will turn darkness into light in front of them. I will make rough places smooth. These are the things I will do for them, and I will never abandon them[GW].

So, while dreaming about the big leagues might seem unfamiliar to us, we have nothing to fear because our God has assured us, He'd lead us every step of the way. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *