DailyPills: Incomplete by Deitrick Haddon

08:14

Anchor Song: Incomplete
Artist: Deitrick Haddon
URL: http://tinyurl.com/jtr3stk

I think I have one of the simplest list of best foods; drinking garri, plantain and sweet potatoes, in that order(you can see my wife won't have to go through so much stress just to prepare my best food, lol). I know most people would rather have meals like fried rice, chicken and chips, starch and banga, pounded yam and egusi, etc as their best meal, what I really need you to see, is the fact that your best meal is only at it's best when it's a combination of different individual food items.

Even for a garri guy like me, there is another level of glory that is revealed when the garri goes down with a wonderfully fried fish, and plantain or potatoes can not be the same when combined with a glorious sause. I think this basically speaks about the power of agreement.

I'm yet to find the names of the childhood friends of Jesus in the Bible, but as soon as He started His core assignment, one of the first things He did was to get partners, and we all know their names. My teacher once said that one of the reasons why God won't let you do everything all by yourself is so that you won't think it all happened by your own power.

I also found out that Jesus didn't just use His disciples to fulfill His calling then dump them, He also made sure that each of them found fulfillment, working with him. Amos 3:3 says - Do two people walk hand in hand if they aren’t going to the same place?[MSG]

Therefore, don't work or live in isolation, else you are preventing the best of you from coming out. However, when you work with people, give your all to making sure they succeed and much as you would want them to give unto you, that is what God would expect from you. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *