SENSATIONAL ARTISTE, ISAAC GERALDS, IS ENGAGED!!!!!!

18:46

SENSATIONAL ARTISTE, ISAAC GERALDS, IS ENGAGED!!!!!!

So exactly this time yesterday I asked the biggest question of my life and I got a yes...not just yes...she said it's a "yes today, yes tomoro & yes forever" thank u for choosing to walk this journey with me...cheers to a couple of forevers ewaoluwa🍷🍷many thanks to timi, praiz and sola Thompson for making the moment special...



That was the update on the Instagram page of sensational musician, recording artiste and performer,
ISAAC GERALDS.. He proposed to his long time girlfriend, whom he referred to as "Ewaoluwa" last night at the Hard Rock Cafe during the second edition of his concert.

SENSATIONAL ARTISTE, ISAAC GERALDS, IS ENGAGED!!!!!!

He also posted the caption below the picture above:

"What a joy it is to be loved by you ewaoluwa my most precious gift 
my guardian I believe God sent u here to pull me up 
so whatever it takes I'm keeping you around. 
I feel like I can conquer the world with u by my side and your unconditional love. 
cheers to a couple of Forevers 🍷🍷"


AWWWW!!!!

The concert "ISAAC GERALDS EXPERIENCE 2" which featured the commedienne CHIGUL and fellow artiste, PRAIZ was a rousing success...granted! But this surprise proposal was the icing on the proverbial velvet cake.

Don't you agree?!

*inserts goofy grin*

JIB wishes this couple the best years yet as they go forward

Photo Credits: instagram.com/isaacgeralds

#JIBHearts
#Love
#Proposals
#Weddings
#Music



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *