DailyPills: No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music

12:13

Anchor song: No Longer Slaves
Artist: Bethel Music
URL: http://tinyurl.com/j4h8krc
Today, I'd like to share with you a very good way to discover some of the best new songs/artist. You see, even for a music junkie like myself, it's almost impossible to pick out the best songs released within a period of time, you'd definitely miss out on some. So, one method I've used over the years to rediscover some of the songs I might have missed is this; award ceremonies.
If you always want to have some of the best songs in your playlist, then take advantage of the nomination list of reputable award ceremonies. For example, The Dove Awards, the biggest award ceremony for Gospel music I know, released the list of nominees for this year's award recently, and I made some discoveries going through it. Going through the "best worship song of the year" category, I discovered only 2 of the 5 songs listed had been under my radar, meaning I just added 3 amazing worship songs to my favorites, and I'm sharing one of my additions with you today.
You split the sea, so I could walk right through it; My fears were drowned in perfect love; You rescued me, and I could stand and sing; I am a child of God... These words are just a few of the powerful declarations embedded into this power packed song. Romans 8:29 says - God knew them before he made the world, and he chose them to be like his Son so that Jesus would be the firstborn of many brothers and sisters[NCV]. I hope you do know, that the purpose of the death of Jesus is not perfectly fulfilled until you are free from every form of limitation. God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *