DailyPills: Like I've Been Changed by Tim T

15:20

Anchor Song: Like I've Been Changed
Artist: Tim Timmons
URL: http://tinyurl.com/j3jlwu7
Is it true that when you are in Rome, you behave like the Romans? Where did that even come from? I
decided to google up the proverb and funny enough, there are indications the proverb originated from the early Christian circles. Here is one of the explanations; When I go to Rome, I fast on Saturday, but here [Milan] I do not. Do you also follow the custom of whatever church you attend, if you 
do not want to give or receive scandal. This means the proverb isn't really telling you to behave like strangers in a strange environment,  but that you should behave like those who share the same faith with you in that strange environment. 
Paul says in 1 Corinthians 9:20 - I kept my bearings in Christ—but I entered their world and tried to experience things from their point of view[MSG], which means that each time Paul acted like a Roman in Rome, it was so that he could have an easy entry into people's heart with the aim of winning them to Christ. 
Therefore, be like Paul in this regard, either at the office or in your neighborhood, blend into the environment, but let your bearing be firmly rooted in Christ, that you might direct everyone to Him. God Bless You! 
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob

#Thre3CourseMusic #DailyPills #SimpleTruth #GoodMusic 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *