DailyPills: Faith That Conquers All by Melinda Watts

07:18

Anchor Song: Faith That Can Conquer All 
Artist: Melinda Watts 
"Faith doesn't make it easy, Faith makes it..." I saw this quote on Steve Harvey's shirt while scrolling
through my Facebook feeds and it's incomplete because the position of his hands in the picture covered the remaining text(s) on the shirt. Even though I couldn't find a picture I could get the rest of the quote from, I guess the first part of the quote was enough to get me thinking - "Faith, doesn't make it easy". 
When I started making attempts to use my faith, one of the things I had at the back of my mind was the fact that since most of my mates would most probably not bother themselves with this faith thing, I guess God would be quite impressed with me such that He would make all my desires sail smoothly *Yimmu*. However, one of the things I have been learning is the fact that faith doesn't reduce the mountain to your level, it empowers you to move the mountain at it's level. When Jesus asked Peter to walk on water, note that Jesus didn't turn the water to ice so that Peter could walk on it. This is important because, while Jesus turning water to ice would be a miracle, Peter walking on ice wouldn't be because anyone can walk on ice, so Jesus took Peter to the realm of the impossible and not the other way round. 
Hebrews 11:33 - Through acts of faith, they toppled kingdoms, made justice work, took the promises for themselves. They were protected from lions[MSG]. Therefore, as we continue to reach for the impossibilities are hearts yearn for, understand that it might not come easy, but if it were so easy everyone else would have it too. Your focus should not be on how easy or uneasy it is, but on the empowerment you have received. So, even though "faith doesn't make it easy, [I say] FAITH makes it POSSIBLE!!!" God Bless You! 
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob

#Thre3CourseMusic 
#DailyPills 
#SimpleTruth 
#GoodMusic 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *