DailyPills: Savior by West Of Herr

08:05

Anchor Song: Savior 
Artist: West Of Here 
I really can't count the number  of times I gave my life to Christ, I did it so much that sometimes when I don't go out for alter calls, it is not because I didn't want to go, it was because I was afraid the preacher would either tell me to go back because I had come over and over, or he would be wondering what kind of terrible things I was involved in that would require me giving my life so many times. It wasn't like I was really bad as such though, but each time I heard a message that pointed out something I was doing wrong, something that could be regarded as sin, even when some of those things we're done in ignorance, I felt it was time to give my life again since that portion of my life wasn't covered the last time I gave it. 
I heard a preacher share a story similar to the one I shared above and it made me realize I wasn't alone, he also gave his life over and over. Today, I have stopped going out for alter calls, not because I have gotten the perfect formula on how to do everything right, but I understand that Christian living is like learning to ride a bike, you don't get it at once. No wonder Hebrews 4:16 says -  So let us come boldly to the very throne of God and stay there to receive his mercy and to find grace to help us in our times of need[TLB]. 
Therefore, I'd like you to know that when God teaches you how to do right, it is not because he wants you to go back to the beginning, He just wants you to learn from where you are and move on. Learning is progressive for a child of God, there are some things you won't get even if you we're taught as a new convert. So, Christ has redeemed you, but your perfection is an ongoing process. God Bless You! 
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob

#Thre3CourseMusic 
#DailyPills 
#SimpleTruth 
#GoodMusic 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *