DailyPills: Heart Of Worship by Matt Redman

08:42

Anchor Song; Heart Of Worship
Artist: Matt Redman
URL: http://tinyurl.com/jrpo8ug
But the way we prepare for church tho... I haven’t attended church in any other country, but from what I see on TV, I won’t be surprised if Nigerians are the best dressed set of people on Sunday mornings in the world. Have you imagined how long it takes a Nigerian lady to get dressed on a Sunday morning? I knew this first hand when  I used to follow my sisters to church, I waited so much that knew how to tie gele[head tie], not because I was taught, I just picked it up while waiting for them to finish. So I can imagine what those who have to wait for ladies in this days of make-up are going through.
However, I’m not here to attack our wonderful fashion sense, either for the guys or ladies, I just want to ask if you have also prepared the important thing you need in service. I’m sure you must have heard the parable of the 1 virgins before, since they were going to meet with the bridegroom, I’m sure they must all have dressed to kill, but when Jesus was going to differentiate them, it wasn’t based on their appearance but on another kind of preparation. You see, while it is good to look good to church, you must realize that our mean purpose for going is to get blessed by God, and this blessing is not based on appearance but on the readiness of your heart to receive. So if everything about your look is on point but your heart isn’t you might get there and not receive what God is trying to give you.
Revelations 3:20 says - "Look! I have been standing at the door, and I am constantly knocking. If anyone hears me calling him and opens the door, I will come in and fellowship with him and he with me[TLB]. While God might admire your looks, what He is really after is your heart, so while you prepare everything else for service, please make sure your heart is not left out. God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#Thre3CourseMusic #DailyPills #SimpleTruth #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *