DailyPills: Obey Anyway by Brian Courtney Wilson

07:02

Anchor Song; Obey Anyway
Artist: Brian Courtney Wilson
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hh7gjfa
Tell me one fashion accessory that is never old fashioned? I’ve been trying to figure out one and I keep coming up blank. Maybe you can, but for everything I’ve thought about, even those things we refer to as “old school” in our modern day dressing, I realise we don’t wear them exactly the same way they used to, we basically keep reinventing the way we wear them, and that is what makes the fashion world go round.
Likewise, there are many things in the Bible that affects you directly that would never change, but there will always be a need for us to constantly reinvent what these things mean with each generation. One of those things, which I consider to be extremely important is found in Deuteronomy 5:16 - Respect your father and mother — GOD, your God, commands it! You'll have a long life; the land that God is giving you will treat you well[MSG]. I felt a need to talk about this because I think some of us might be loosing sight of it. I know we are in the 21st century, you don’t need to remind me, but then that verse is just as important today as it was in the days of Jesus and even long before then. This is not talking about the frequency of your “sir and ma”, but in your heart, how much do you respect them?
I will want you to remember, that God is the one asking you to do this, which means He would also be the person that will judge how well you are doing it, and don’t forget that He sees your heart. Even if not for anything else, since your prosperity is tied to how well you respect your parents, I think it only makes sense that you do so. Respect your parents might sound “old school”, but trust me, it is never old fashioned. God Bless You!
To get these Pills directly on your phone via Whatsapp, please send in a message and we would be glad to do so.
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#Thre3CourseMusic #DailyPills #SimpleTruth #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *