Elyzon Bay....For the Love of Skin Care

07:40

Skin Care and Make-up Artistry is a huge industry in Nigeria and the world at a whole. Making a mark involves getting trained, informed and giving your best every single time. CEO of Elyzon Beauty and Skin Care got into the business since she was a kid and her interest spurred her to acquire the knowledge required to build a great business. 
Here is the story of how she came, saw and is still conquering. Be inspired!!


I AND MY BUSINESS?
I am Usman OLUWATOSIN ELIZABETH. I'm an Industrial Chemist and a certified strategic Manager with passion for Beauty
My love for skincare started at age 8, I would poke pimples on my mum and uncle's face. In fact, I poked one on my Mum's face which turned to a Keloid that was later operated. Then ,I started out in School on Makeup, going from one hall to another. I would do makeup and  headgear on my friends. The guys were not left out too. It was fun doing all that in school but I decided to make it formal by attending Beauty schools in Lagos, Dubai and South Africa. I knew with my hands I could turn a face into anything from being a bride to an aged woman, cuts,  bruises, burns etc.


CHALLENGES AND OVERCOMING THEM?
I have worked on several artists and models on locations. It's not been rosy having to stay focused. Knowing that a lot of people are out in this business. You tell a client your charges and they'll tell you they do it for less elsewhere. Clients who wouldn't want to pay for the worth of the service you are giving, but overtime I have learnt to manage clients in business.

Elyzon

 Sometimes I just  withdraw because I feel everyone is doing this. I love challenges and this has been my driving force. But I have gotten encouragement from good people around me who keeps pushing me.

Elyzon

When I travel on training, a lot of people think it's because I have the resources but the truth is God has surprised me and raised people and financial capital for me. I'm a product of His grace because when I look back all I see is impossibilities left behind.

Elyzon

ADVICE TO BUDDING ENTREPRENEURS?
Do not let what you've been through or where you are put you in a place of self pity. Strive to be excellent in all you do. Keeping working, don't stop moving and one day your hard work will pay you.
Elyzon

CONTACT DETAILS:
Tel: 08124233363, 08069115847
Email: elyzonbay@yahoo.com
Instagram: Elyzonbay

#JoyIjehonBlog
#ElyzonBay
#MakeUpArtistry
#SkinCareProfessional
#SupportingBusinesses
#PromotingSMEs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *