Dan and Ivy: The Wedding

06:17

DanIvy

Hi Sweetums!! 
Who is attending a wedding today?!

I am too..So let's have fun as we celebrate with those couples today.  
Since it's Saturday and all about weddings, let's see all that went down at the wedding of Dan and Ivy. We shared their pre-wedding pictures and proposal story a short while ago, please click here if you missed it.
Enjoy!
DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

How did you meet?
DAN: I met my wife in school. I was the pastor of our fellowship and she was one of the top leaders. I liked her person so I prayed about it and the Holy Spirit gave me the go-ahead.

DanIvy

DanIvy
DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

Challenge(s) While Dating
DAN: The distance during her NYSC and when she started work was our major challenge. We worked it out by maintaining constant communication. I made sure we talked at least 3 times daily; Morning, Afternoon and Night
DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy


Advice That Worked For You
DAN: The advice that worked for us was when I was told our relationship should be about 'US', that is, Understanding and Sacrifice.

IVY: Trust in your spouse, no matter what


DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

Advice To Couples Struggling in their Relationship(s)
DAN: There is no problem without a solution, both of them should sit down and discuss their issues. Forgiveness should be a major part of their relationship, also learning to say "Sorry" even when you are not at fault.
IVY: Seek the face of God to ascertain if your relationship is good to go or not. If yes, ask the Holy Ghost to give you wisdom to handle your relationship


DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy


Most Memorable Wedding Moment
IVY: When my hubby sang a love song to me

Traditional Wedding

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

DanIvy

Happy married life darls!

Photo Credits: Daniel Omogbemeh

#Love
#RelationshipGoals
#DanIvy2015
#AmazingPeople
#BeautifulRelationship
#JoyIjehonBlog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *