First of all...Introduction

18:52

Hi Choco-Bunnies!
Elegantly Clad
Moi Meme
I am Joy Ijehon; Christian, Electrical/Electronic Engineer, Sister, Friend, Daughter, Amateur Photographer, Dance Fanatic and Gist Mistress *winks*.
My blog is about supporting small and medium businesses, showcasing amazing love and wedding stories. I know we all want to hear the happy endings, but I like to concentrate on the hard part that led to this happy end; the tears, hustle, sleepless nights and struggles that turned ordinary people into AMAZING personalities.

Yeeup! In summary, I like to refer to myself as 'the cheerleader of amazing people', so stay with me as we learn and become better by understanding the lessons of others who had the courage to MAKE MORE from the little that was handed to them.

Shout out to my blogging Mentor, Ms Christina; she is the first amazing person I am gonna introduce you all to. Just click on her Typearls lifestyle blog here and be thrilled by this amazing woman.

#AmazingPeople
#MakingMore
#FreshBlogger
#NewBlog

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *