DailyPills: I Need You by Donnie McClurkin

06:58

Anchor Song: I Need You
Artist : Donnie McClurkins
URL: http://tinyurl.com/zodb4x5
Let us, then, feel very sure that we can come before God’s throne where there is grace. There we can receive mercy and grace to help us when we need it[NCV] - Hebrews 4:16. I'd like to remind you that when God asked you to freely come before Him with deep assurance, He knew about your strengths, weaknesses and all your errors, yet He still asked you to come.
If I may ask,  who needs oxygen more, a sick man or a healthy man? In my opinion, they both need it just as much,  because the moment either of them is unable to breath, the same thing happens - death. Likewise, both the sinner and the saint actually needs God, and I dare say the saint needs God just as much as the sinner does. Please, no matter where you are in your walk with God, just starting or you've been with Him for a while,  don't ever feel like a pro, like "I can do this without your help", no matter how little the task seems. A Bible teacher said; "as a young Christian, I knew almost everything, then as I grew older I agreed there is a lot that I do not know. Now that I'm an adult, I've found out I don't know anything, so I depend on God for everything".
Likewise, it's very important for you and I to consciously remind ourselves that we will never outgrow our dependence on God, because in Him we live, move and have our being. Never forget, Jesus Himself said the kingdom of belongs to those who relates with God with a child like attitude - I guess He must be referring to our Godependence, not independence. God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *