DailyPills: God Of The Impossible by Shake The Nation

07:25

Anchor Song: God Of The Impossible
Artist: Shake The Nation
URL: http://tinyurl.com/gm7z57x
Anything that hasn't already happened in your mind right now, won't be happening in your life in the next few weeks/months. This is not a curse, it's just the way things work. I saw a DP on BBM yesterday with this quote; body building starts with the building of the mind, to train the body", and I totally agree with it.
Honestly, everything starts and ends in your mind. Think about it, with all the manifestation of power the Israelites saw coming out of Egypt, why was it still difficult for them to enter the promise land? The difference between the man that's always seeing challenges, and another that only sees opportunities is the wiring of the mind.
Hebrews 8:10 says -  But this is the new agreement I will make with the people of Israel, says the Lord: I will write my laws in their minds so that they will know what I want them to do without my even telling them, and these laws will be in their hearts so that they will want to obey them, and I will be their God and they shall be my people[TLB]. Remember the Bible says God's ways are not your ways,  and His thoughts are not your thoughts, so God gave us His word to help rewire our minds,  such that when He sends us signals concerning His thoughts, we can pick up on those signals and act on them. Can you now see why you really need to take your Bible seriously? One thing I  believe, is the fact that if you want to think and live the impossible, the Bible can show you how. God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *