JIB FASHION: FASHION FRIDAY

15:09

JIB FASHION

Hey Sweetums!!!
Hope you had a great week? Mine was fabulous although I had a little downer but you know…..we
stay positive and keep pushing.
In the spirit of pushing, I decided to add a lil sum’n to the blog,... that is JIB Fashion.. so as to broaden the content on here for the amazing readers up on our blog.. In my first ever post on JIB, I promised to share my ‘evolving’ style and a while after, there was a post on being fashionable on a budget. (Click here if you missed it)
Now we’re gonna be steady with showing nice inspirational fashion pieces for you to learn from and spice up your fashion; I’m going to mention the fashion designers that made the clothing whenever it’s possible. 

Let’s take a look at our first style for the week;

JIB FASHION

Here is my home-girl, Tosin, rocking this nice Ankara gown by Ebony Stitches, her gele was done by Ewawunmi Beauty. She matched the look with a pair of gold sandals by New Look.. You could rock this look to church or any owambe social events that has aso-ebi traditional attire as the dress code.
Nice right?

JIB FASHION

Next up is Tope who looks all suave in white. His attire was made by a fashion designer in Lagos Island. I love the detail done around the upper chest and shoulders….just to add a little ‘oomph’ to the white pants and long sleeved shirt. He matched this look with a pair of nice shiny black shoes with a strip of suede. This is perfect for parties, 'dress-down' fridays, church services....or any excuse to look nice.. 
*winks*

JIB FASHION

I actually saw something similar on Instagram, it was a formal shirt and skirt look but I decide to try it with my maxi skirt by Opalz Clothiers
I totally rocked this skirt with a T.M Lewin shirt and my beautiful red shoes by Red Circle. This look is perfect for Church, an informal dinner or parties on the days when you don’t want to do too much but still look chic.

That is it!!!! All the piece of clothing shown above are very affordable and perfect for folks like me who looks slay but not break their bank accounts..

Do have a swell weekend ahead

Hugs and Knuckles Kisses  

If you like any of the styles above and would like to get more details, please send an email to joyijehon@gmail.com or DM @joyijehonblog on Instagram. 

Photos by: Malomo Moses
Photos Edited by: 1Filmmaker

#FashionFriday
#JIBFashion
#Styles
#FashionandStyle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *