JIB FAB FRIDAY - MY ANKARA PANTS BY OPALZ CLOTHIERS

11:09

ANKARA PANTS BY OPALZ CLOTHIERS
Hey Sweetums,

Hope you are doing great?

I know I've been off here for a while now but I apologize, I have been so busy and had to read for some tests and projects at work. 

I promise to be more consistent and the first step is by bringing back JIB FAB FRIDAY!!!!! *inserts drum rolls*

ANKARA PANTS BY OPALZ CLOTHIERS

The truth about this pants was that I wanted it to be longer than it turned out to be. I was upset at first but my mom and sister reassured me about it looking good. 

I was even confused about whether putting on a white shirt or the top I had on in the picture. After trying both on, however, I settled on the grey long sleeved top and did I rock the look?

ANKARA PANTS BY OPALZ CLOTHIERS

The feedback I got after posting pictures on Instagram and my WhatsApp status have been PHENOMENAL!

Yes!

ANKARA PANTS BY OPALZ CLOTHIERS

The Ankara fabric used was also sourced by Opalz Clothiers who also made the pants. I love the maple leaves in various bright colours printed on the fabric. 

ANKARA PANTS BY OPALZ CLOTHIERS
With Malomo Photography

My pants were made by Opalz Clothiers, my shoes were gotten from Estel's Place while the top and belts were brought home by mom a while ago from the market. 😆😆


What do you think about this look? Please leave your comments below

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *