DailyPills: Heaven On Earth by Frank Edwards

08:03

Anchor Song: Heaven On Earth
Artist: Frank Edwards
URL: http://tinyurl.com/z2z6hwq

Growing up, we had these "special" plates and cups in my house, items that were hidden in a special part of my Mom's cupboard that none of us would dare go to except there's a special celebration or something like that. Now, I still see some of those same items when cleaning the house and guess what, there's nobody interested in using any of those plates for a regular meal because those plates and cups are so out of fashion.

Likewise, I believe there are elements of our salvation that would only be useful here on earth and by the time we get to heaven, you won't have need of them anymore. So if I may just ask you, what difference is being born again making in your life? Are you satisfied with  just being born again and living a normal life or do you desire a supernatural experience with it.

1 John 3:2 - My loved ones, we have been adopted into God’s family; and we are officially His children now. The full picture of our destiny is not yet clear, but we know this much: when Jesus appears, we will be like Him because we will see Him just as He is[VOICE].

My thought is, if it is certain that we would be like Him when we finally meet Him face to face, then what stops you and I now from being just like Him while He was physically here on earth? You see, when I get to heaven, I don't want to be like those plates in my house that have never been used because we kept reserving them for a special occasion till their season passed and now they are too old to fit into any occasion.

Remember, there is a time and a season for everything, so what are you supposed to do in this time with the relationship you have with God? I want to get to heaven and know that I do not just look like Jesus, but I also lived like Him. God Bless You!

[Like DailyPills on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DailyPillsDevotional ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *