DailyPills: Be The Change by Britt Nicole

08:19

Anchor Song: Be The Change
Artist: Britt Nicole
URL: http://tinyurl.com/jexleul

Someone out of the crowd said, “Teacher, order my brother to give me a fair share of the family inheritance.” He replied, “Mister, what makes you think it’s any of my business to be a judge or mediator for you?” Speaking to the people, he went on, “Take care! Protect yourself against the least bit of greed. Life is not defined by what you have, even when you have a lot.” - Luke 12:13‭-‬15 [MSG]

One of my strongest desires is to see my beloved nation, Nigeria, maximize her potentials and become not just a giant in Africa, but one of the most desirable countries in the world. I don't just desire this, I also desire to be one of those that'd make this happen and I'm here trying to imagine what Jesus would suggest to most of the developing nations like Nigeria about nation building if He comes back in the flesh to visit.

In the verses above, we can see Jesus' attitude towards growth. Jesus decided it wasn't His business to ask the man's brother to share the property with him, but can I quickly remind you that in the parable of the talents, Jesus said the master collected from the man that got one talent and refused to invest it,then gave to the main that already had 10 talents because he invested in the five talents he was given.

While we are busy ranting that our government should fairly divide our national inheritance, which is what they should do under normal conditions, the Chinese, Indians and South Africans are showing us there are untapped values right here, and they are tapping it for themselves. We complain so much about bad economic policies, I agree, but I'm curious about one thing, do these other people operate under a different economic policy in our own country? Please, enlighten me.

As a wise man I know would say, "God is a capitalist, He invests in places He'd get maximum returns". Please, it's time to use that one talent, use it, so that God will know you can be trusted with more. God Bless You!

[Like DailyPills on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DailyPillsDevotional ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *