JIB Hearts: To Love or Leave 'Em

00:13

JIB Hearts: To Love or Leave 'Em

Hey JIB family!!

How are you all doing?! I'm good and super
excited for December and the coming year 💃💃💃

I stumbled upon the pictures in this post and the accuracy just threw me. How apt the writer was, the bare honesty and the truth about broken relationships can not be over emphasised.

I screen shot them so you could learn and recognise your shortcomings as I have.

JIB Hearts: To Love or Leave 'Em

JIB Hearts: To Love or Leave 'Em

JIB Hearts: To Love or Leave 'Em

JIB Hearts: To Love or Leave 'Em


Let me know your thoughts on the truth conveyed in the words above; just leave a comment in the comments session below.

xxx

Photo Credit: #tytheknot2016

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *