DailyPills: Pray For My City by Json

07:33

Anchor Song: Pray For My City
Artist: Json
URL: http://tinyurl.com/grn6388

We use our tongues to praise our Lord and Father, but then we curse people, whom God made like himself. Praises and curses come from the same mouth! My brothers and sisters, this should not happen. Do good and bad water flow from the same spring?

I know a lot of us claim to pray for our dear nation, but from observation it seems to me like most of us only pray for the nation when we are asked to in the church or during meetings. However, when it comes to cursing, emphasizing all the problems, speaking against the leaders and demoralizing those around us, we willingly do that on our own, with every opportunity we get, even when our opinion is not requested.

I know the Bible says that "if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray(not complain) ... I will will heal their land", but going back to the first paragraph, can the same mouth curse, then pray effectively?

Proverbs 11:11 - With the blessing of decent people a city is raised up, but by the words of wicked people, it is torn down[GW].

See, I know it can be hard to say good things in a nation where the bad decisions of a few people have reduced the worth of the earnings of the majority, resulting in more hardships than good. However, we won't remove the pain by cursing but by blessings. Therefore, don't let your idle words disturb the effect of your intended prayers. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *