DailyPills: Clean This House by Isaac Carree

09:52

Anchor Song: Clean This House
Artist: Isaac Carree
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hr5cnx7

Dusting the house was one of the first responsibility that was assigned to me when I was much younger, and I would often wonder why I had to always clean off dust. I'd ask myself,  since nobody plays with sand in the house, where did all the dust come from?

By the time I was old enough to know the dust came with air, I also knew I couldn't wish for the air to stop coming since that would result in too much heat. Also, I had also done agricultural science to the point that I knew cutting off the air supply will affect the pollination of some plant.

You see, staying under the teaching of God's word is liking regularly cleaning off the dust in your living room. Even if you clean your living room yesterday, it doesn't mean dust wouldn't have settled in again today. Likewise, our interaction with our environment, most of which is positive, also comes with it's own "dust", which needs regular cleaning.

John 17:17 - Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth[ESV].

Therefore, know that there is a work that every word you hear does within you, even if you are not conscious of it. So ensure you don't miss your "dusting" because your housekeeper, Jesus, is always ready to make you spotless. God Bless You!

[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *