DailyPills: Stephen Curtis Chapman

07:13

Anchor Song: Faithful
Artist: Stephen Curtis Chapman
URL: http://tinyurl.com/z8oufcx
Assuming there is a $1000 bill, and someone trustworthy walks up to you asking you to exchange the packet of 1000naira in your hands with the packet of $1000 in his hands, would you agree? *I can just imagine what some people's expression would be to that offer*
Now, assuming the same offer was also made to a man who has lived all his life in some village and has never seen a dollar bill or know it's worth, do you agree that it's possible for that man to reject the offer, thinking that since the size of the dollar bill looks similar to that of our low bills(50,20,10,5naira), the very big 1000naira notes would worth more.
I think this is a good way to describe how we sometimes respond to God. You see, it's possible that you might be rejecting God's great plan because you already have a good plan that you know how much it's worth, but since this plan from God is new and relatively unknown to you, you'd rather play safe and stick with your God plan.
Hebrews 11:11 says - Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised[KJV]. My heartfelt desire is to grow to the point even after writing a detailed 15+ page of what I want for myself, and God shows me a 1 sentence plan He has for me, I'd easily surrender my plan for His, because that is what it means to me to "judge God faithful". I know you have good plans stored up in your heart, but please leave a space for God's plan, because even if they look similar, the worth of God's plans will blow you away. God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *