DailyPills: Prayer Works by Shirley Caesar

07:21

Anchor Song: Prayer Works
Artist: Shirley Caesar
URL: http://tinyurl.com/jr2bult
Can you remember what it feels like to be expecting a visitor, someone you love so much and you've been looking forward to the person's visit? That's actually a good way to describe the way God feels every time His children come before Him in prayer.
When I was much younger, I was responsible for dusting the house, a chore I would always forget. Most times, my sisters would have to remind me before I'd get anything done. However, whenever I'm seen doing that chore without anyone reminding me, the first question members of my family would ask is, "who is coming over to visit?". And when doing my chores without reminder is combined with me having my bath quite early, then they are almost certain I'm having a visitor, one of the opposite sex.
You see, God loves you so much that He's doesn't get tired of you coming to Him. He says in Isaiah 65:24 - I’ll anticipate their prayers and respond before they know it; even as they speak, I will hear[VOICE]. So don't be afraid to pray, and if you keep feeling like you are bothering God, I hope you can see from that verse that it's not true. God is waiting to give His full attention into you. God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *