DailyPills: Unfailing Love by Jimmy Needham

07:28

Anchor Song: Unfailing Love
Artist: Jimmy Needham
URL: http://tinyurl.com/hr5cdej
Ever since I decided that you are "the One", I've been asking myself this question: what makes a marriage sweet and long lasting? Sweetheart, I agree that experience is a good teacher, and what I've observed from other people's experience is that we can't leave some things to chance, thinking this awesome 'mushyness" we feel each time we spend time together will continue to be like that years after we've walked down the aisle. So, yeah babe, you can say I'm already setting long term goals for us, I love you that much.
I've been making comparisons between marriages in our parent's generation and ours, and my dear, some things do not just add up. Back then, they didn't really have formal courtship like we do. In many cases, their own parents find them the "right" spouse, so two people with very little knowledge of each other often start life together as husband and wife. Yet, judging by statistics, that system seems to have produced longer lasting marriages that our generation where we go through courtship for years, countless dates, and have both appropriate and inappropriate "knowledge" of each other, even before we enter into marriage. Hence, it is either this modern system is wrong or people are just applying it wrongly.
Genesis 2:18 - Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is right for him"[NCV]. Before God made this statement, He had just handed over the work of keeping the garden to Adam, so is it possible that God was saying "it is not good for a man to do all these work alone"? Also remember, 1 shall chase 1,000 and two, 10,000. My dear, there's more to us than how we make each other feel. We can be successful as individuals, but there's another level we can attain if we stick together. This is me making a commitment to you, that God helping me I'd make sure we both attain that next level together, learning new ways to love you every step of the way. Of the billions of people on earth, God must have a reason for bringing us together besides making babies. So, if you ask me why there's so much abuse in marriages our time, I'd say it's because the purpose of the union is unknown, let's find ours together. Love you Bae...
God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#DailyPills #Devotional #Inspiration   #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *