JIB Crafts: Osei 'The Phenomenal' MUA

07:17

Osei 'The Phenomenal' MUA

In the world of entrepreneurship, there really can not be monopoly; what there can be is the uniqueness and that 'special' thing about your business that makes the clients keep coming back. Our entrepreneur today was
smart enough to know and implement this from the GO! Now, the business has a solid plan on how to make it in the saturated world of entrepreneurs.
Let's find out what her secret is...*grins*


Osei 'The Phenomenal' MUA

Introduction?
My name is Victori Omoike. I am a makeup artist. I run the brand "Osei Makeup and Hair". It is a brand dedicated to providing excellent beauty services and raising the standard in the industry. It currently caters to all professional makeup needs.


Business Story?
I started this business because I have an interest in it. I simply love to do makeup. I actually started back in the university when I'd give basic makeovers (eye brow grooming mostly, other times full makeovers) to my sisters, cousins and close friends. Decided to invest in turning this skill and hobby into a business just over a year ago. I simply bought a professional makeup brush set and I'd say everything else fell into place less than a month after (professional training, branding, etc).
Starting a business is never easy and getting it to be successful is honestly a tad more difficult in an industry as saturated as the beauty industry. So, one has to work extra hard, stay true to what makes them unique and continuously improve oneself, to stay forward.

Osei 'The Phenomenal' MUA




Balancing work with personal life and overcoming challenges?
As a makeup artist, more work is done during the weekends than on weekdays, so I basically plan and understand that most weekends are gonna be busy; get up earlier when I need to, rest when I'm done. I basically plan my time to fit in all my activities.


Motivation you to keep going in spite of the challenges?
I'd say genuine interest and love for the job has kept me going. Of course, and more importantly, God.

Osei 'The Phenomenal' MUA


Trainees and/or apprentices?
I take trainees/apprentices.


Advice to aspiring and upcoming entrepreneurs
-Make sure you have a genuine interest in what you wanna do.
-Carve a niche for yourself. Find what makes you unique because the truth is every market and industry is saturated. I call myself "the phenomenal MUA" because first, I'm passionate about rendering services, I strive for excellence and I believe there's a difference to my work, also, customer satisfaction is paramount to me. 

Osei 'The Phenomenal' MUA

The pursuit of excellence is surely the way to go, sister!! It is true that being in a saturated industry could weigh down on one's drive to fulfill dreams and aspirations, but like Ms Victori, all you truly need is a game plan!

For more information, please reach Osei 'The Phenomenal MUA' via the :

Contact Details:
Phone: 08058812563
Bbm: 5611772B
Email: oseimua@gmail.com
Instagram: @osei_mua
Twitter: @osei_mua

#MakeUpArtist
#Phenomenal
#ProMUA
#FashionEntrepreneur
#BeautyEntrepreneur
#Hair
#Beauty
#JIBCrafts

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *