New Arrivals At Yes I Do Bridal Shop

15:15


Our friends at Yes I Do Bridal shop often work to ensure that their prospective clients aware of the
new stock once they arrive. They have released pictures from a recent photo shoot, if you missed previous posts about this bridal shop whose customer service and prompt deliveries keeps getting them referrals, please click here and/or here..
Here are a few pictures:







These are just a few of all the beautiful dresses and accessories available at this superb bridal shop. For more information, Yes I Do Bridal can be reach via the following means: 

Contact Details:
Address: 43 Adeniran Ogunsanya Road, Surulere, Lagos
Tel: 0816 838 5779, 0810 307 6289
BBM: 74FF26BA
WhatsApp: 09098200440
Instagram: @Yes_I_Do_Bridal
Twitter: @YesIDoBridal
Facebook: Yes I Do Bridal

Credits:
Dresses and accessories: Yes I Do Bridal
Photographer: @dbmpictures 
MUA: @gloriabonito
Model: @Queenny_a

#YesIDoBridal
#Brides
#BridalInspiration
#2016Brides
#Weddings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *