DailyPills: All I Really Want by Tim Timmons

07:17

Anchor Song: All I Really Want
Artist: Tim Timmons
URL: http://tinyurl.com/z8llhqm
Can you remember the name of your first ever mobile phone? Funny enough, I'm finding it hard to remember mine, but I can remember what the phone looks like. I think it was a Sony though, a very flat polyphonic Sony mobile phone. Anyways, by my first year in the University, I had a Sony Ericsson k700, I think the entire internal memory was about 60mb or so, and at that time it wasn't a bad phone to have. In the same year, those that used phones like a Sagem MyX 6 would have felt cool with themselves. By the time I was in final year, the biggest phones were the Blackberry Touch 2s, the HTC One, etc.
Now, I just told you about that because I want you to also remember the phone you used in your first year in school, and the one you used in your last year, even if you didn't  use some of the best phones, at least you saw others use them, can you notice any difference? That is how much change you can have in 4/5years. My aim today is not just to point out how sophisticated mobile phones have gotten over a short period of time, bit to ask you, have you stopped to think of how these things happen?
In my opinion, one of the things technology has been doing, is the fact that it has been making "cutting edge" get dull faster, it's almost like a new cycle of development shows up every 4/5yrs. Where was Instagram or Konga five years ago, where are they now? 1 Chronicles 12:32 says -
From the tribe of Issachar, there were 200 leaders of the
tribe with their relatives. All these men understood the
signs of the times and knew the best course for Israel to
take[NLT].
Therefore, either you like it or not, a new cycle will always come, so where will you be when it comes? You will be one of those trying to copy what someone else did in the last cycle or will you be one of those adding value to what there is? The risk you run when you copy, is that by the time you perfect things, the cycle might have moved on, so learn as much as you can, but don't stop till your genius is reflected in what you have learnt, then CONTINUE! God Bless You!
[Please follow this link to like ‘Daily Pills’ on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/o7w6zob ]

#Thre3CourseMusic #DailyPills #SimpleTruth #GoodMusic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *