The Proposal: Daniel and Ivy

10:58

How far can you go to make that proposal memorable for your special person? It takes a lot of 'discretion' (secrecy is too.....errr....not just right because it is for the greater good, yeah?) and planning to pull off a proposal to someone who knows you so well they could tell if you're sweating on the other end of the phone.. *winks*
What better way to start the week than with love story, so here is the carefully planned proposal story of Dan and his beautiful princess, Ivy. 
Enjoy

DanIvy


I proposed to her June 28, 2015 at an exclusive Fast Food in Oghara. I told her I was in Lagos, whereas I was in Oghara with two of my friends. I had already planned with her friends and two of my pastor colleagues to take her to the venue under the guise that someone wanted to give her a treat.

DanIvy

While they were eating and generally having fun, my friend started a game which involves blindfolds. While her eyes were closed, I showed up, went down on one knee and waited for her to open her eyes.
DanIvy

She was so surprised, tears ran down her face; I asked if she'd marry me. She said a capital YES!

DanIvy

DanIvy


So who's next for the blindfold game?!
*grins*
When you plan it right, with the help of great folks, you could never go wrong!

#DanIvy2015
#LoveStories
#ProposalPlan
#RelationshipGoals

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *