KayDee's Awesome Artistic Abilitity

10:27

Creativity is seeing things in your mind and bringing them to being, so others can share in your mind's vision. I could never draw a straight line if it was not in Technical Drawing, so imagine how in awe I get when people use pencils and paints to create the most beautiful images.
Let's support the amazing ability of  "Artistic Kaydee" who daily makes more out of his gift of art and his willingness to share these images with us.



Who is KayDee?
I'm David Otaru also known as KayDee. I'm a professional, hyper-realistic pencil artist and also a student of English and Literature Education at the University of Benin, Nigeria.
About my personal life, I'm single and very ready to mingle (application forms are now available *grins*). Apart from being a professional artist, I also have other talents too; I'm a song writer, poet, rapper, dancer and could also make a good actor too.




When did you begin to draw?
I started art at a very early age, 7years old to be precise but kept improving over the years till it became a profession in 2011.




Overcoming Challenges?
After losing my former manager back in the first year it became a profession, it's been really hard getting good feed back and clients as a solo young artist with no back up. But consistency and God's grace has kept me moving.
Balancing work and school hasn't been easy but with great planning comes great results. I schedule my time appropriately, I know when it's time for school and time for work. Though there are clashes most times but..*shrugs*...that's what makes us human I guess. LOL!
Finance has been the only constant challenge I encounter almost everytime but being determined has helped make finance less of a problem.




Motivation
My biggest motivation(s) is myself because I see 'Kaydee' as a demi-god, one who isn't intimidated and is focused to a fault. I've grown to the man that I am today following this mindset and trust me when I say it hasn't failed.




Advice To Other Entrepreneurs
My advice to everyone out there who is trying to make it big is; put God first, believe in yourself and enjoy what you do and at the same time, don't cheapen your trade/enterprise


Beautiful pieces, right?
Please support this promising artist by patronizing and even commissioning custom made pieces from him.

You can reach him via:
Instagram@artistic_kaydee
BBM58CDBECD

#JoyIjehonBlog
#ArtsCrafts
#ArtisticKaydee
#SupportingSMEs
#PromotingBusinesses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *